A digital product consultancy in London.
Software consulting, training and mentoring. Specialising in Ruby, Rails, web applications, user experience, object-oriented design and behaviour-driven development.
I’m writing a new ebook and screencast: How to Write a Web Application in Ruby.
- Why Are Computers Episode 1: A Fairly Deep Yak Shave (), a podcast
- Understanding Computation (), an O’Reilly book
- Finite Automata and Regular Languages (London JS, ; slides)
- Compilers for Free (RubyConf 2013, ; slides)
- RR Book Club: Understanding Computation with Tom Stuart (Ruby Rogues, )
- Code Will Eat Itself [starts at 13:40] (Scottish Ruby Conference 2013, ; slides)
- Impossible Programs [shorter version] (Scottish Ruby Conference 2013, , GoGaRuCo 2013, , and QCon London 2014, ; slides)
- Ruby, computation theory and the joy of explaining things ()
- Stop using development mode (Railsberry, ; slides)
- TDD panel (LRUG, )
- Programming with Nothing (Ru3y Manor, ; slides)
- Relational Algebra & Arel (LRUG, ; slides)
- Thinking Functionally in Ruby (LRUG, ; slides)
- Do Mix Your Drinks (LRUG, ; slides)
Elsewhere on the web:
@tomstuart / email@example.com